Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Earth Angel Poem-OLD MUSHY CRAP

I'm going to start using this blog more often now to post cosplay pictures, and other artsy stuff I.E writing, drawings, and pictures. For now, I'm going to leave this here so you guys can laugh at this old MUSHY poem that I wrote 5 years ago to someone that I used to like. IT'S MUSHY, SAPPY AND I'M DOING IT FOR THE LULZ. Have fun reading it.

Earth Angel
By Jorge Antonio Rivera

I've never thought that I was going to love again,
3 years of searching finally came to an end,
Golden hair, emerald eyes,
Saw the silky feathers behind your back,
Spread out to cover me in warmth and protection,
I fell in love at 1st sight

Lonely dreams, endless nights,
Heart clouded in darkness,
You came to save me,
Take me in your Flight,
My life no longer in dreariness

You have the face of love and warmth,
Softly, you ruby red lips kissed me,
Conquered my darkest fear,
That word "love" is no longer a dream

Your soft skin, full of light,
It's like snow, soft and playful,
Emerald eyes that change color,
Becoming one with the sea,
I want to drown myself in them,
Don't want to be rescued by your grace

I'll protect you and worship you,
No longer alone in this world,
We belong together, Yin-Yang combined,
The gracious heavens sent you to me,
I love you so much, be one with me,
If I do get hurt,
Then I want you to hurt me,
Love is a risk,
I'll take that gamble with you, my earth angel,

Be honest and sincere, I'll be,
Faithful to you, till the end,
Cover me with your feathery wings,
Let's take flight

No comments: